Have you been treated by numerous other health professionals and still do not feel well?
Maybe you want a second opinion on your health concerns or conditions.
a doctor who will take the time to listen to you.
an integrative treatment approach that considers the complexity of who you are and the multiple factors that contribute to your health.
1. Listen to the unique story of your health
2. Figure out and appropriately diagnosis what the underlying cause is and what ties your symptoms together
3. Treat the underlying factors of your disease and alleviate your symptoms through directed treatment
Patient-centred care is what I do. Each of my patients receives the treatment that is right for them. There is no one size fits all in medicine. We all have places we are stuck, whether physically or mentally, which prevent us from living in optimal health. Finding your obstacles and the tools to move through them is my passion. When we meet for the first time, I ask you targeted questions to uncover the unique history of your health. Next, if needed, we do relevant testing. Then we figure out an action plan that is targeted to the main cause(s) of your health concerns.
Targeted treatments can include supplementation of nutrients and herbal extracts, intramuscular injections, intravenous (IV) therapies, nutritional repletion of those lost due to illness or pharmaceuticals, clinical nutrition and dietary guidance, acupuncture, clinical counseling, and optimization of lifestyle habits and routines.
When it comes to supplements, I am a minimalist. I believe that we achieve the most when we are systematic and specific with what we do.
After developing the IV suite at Marda Loop Wellness Clinic, I have treated thousands of patients with intravenous (IV) therapy. IVs deliver health changing doses of nutrients in a highly absorbable and highly effective manner, expediting the healing process. They have become one of my favourite tools.
Check out our IV Therapies page to get a taste of all the IVs we offer. If you’re overwhelmed by the options, come chat with me, and I would be happy to give you some direction.
So if you’re ready, let’s figure you out!
Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of Victoria 2007
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine 2011
Education of the road: travelled to over 30 countries
Education of the body and human potential: Competitive long distance Triathlete
1. Mental and neurological health (neuropsychiatric care)
2. Hormonal health
3. Genetics and health
4. Complex chronic health conditions
5. Intravenous (IV) treatments for the purposes of nutrient repletion, mental health, chronic fatigue, stress, heavy metal/toxic element chelation, cancer therapy, treatment of acute and chronic infections, concussion rehabilitation, autoimmune conditions, and neurological conditions.